- Ladda upp egna GPS objekt
- Lägg till bilder till dina objekt
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Visa dina objekt i en tredimensionell vy med Google Earth
Start this route 30 minutes or so prior to high-tide........... Begin at Broadway Park landing dock next to Broadway Park on the East side of Hwy 101 in Seaside. Take the river South following a quiet and peaceful river to the Ave S bridge. After the bridge the river becomes shallow. On the right tide you might make the edge of the Millponds a little further South. At the bridge turn around and head back to Broadway Park. A State license is required for water crafts 9ft or longer and costs $7. They can be purchased at Fred Meyer and other stores. The $7 goes to aquatic plant protection throughout the State of Oregon. Please use a personal flotation device......