- Ladda upp egna GPS objekt
- Lägg till bilder till dina objekt
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Visa dina objekt i en tredimensionell vy med Google Earth
Leggjabrjótur ("Breakleg Pass") connected the western part of Iceland with the site of the early Parliament at Þingvellir. The name is said to reflect the likelihood of horses (not men) breaking their legs on the rough trail. I have often hiked this path but was once lucky enough to find (marginally!) sufficient snow there to be able to do it on cross-country skis. Please note that the path I took differs a little from the hiking path.