- Ladda upp egna GPS objekt
- Lägg till bilder till dina objekt
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Visa dina objekt i en tredimensionell vy med Google Earth
Beautiful sunny day in Big Sur. Mid 60's. Took the Rocky Ridge Trail to Soberanes Canyon. Started off on a moderate up and up climb to the peak with ocean views, many lizards, and tons of wildflowers (J's count was 42 different kinds). The downhill to Soberanes Canyon was crazy steep and rocky (1000 foot in 1 mile). Soberanes Canyon is full of redwood stands that straddle Soberanes Creek all the way back to the ocean. There were multiple creek crossings (didn't get wet, most had fallen tree bridges). Parking is at the trailhead, right on Highway 1.